Friday, September 23, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (4)

Q. Do you have a favorite series that you read over and over again? Tell us a bit about it and why you keep on revisiting it?

 

A. I personally don't really reread books very much, though once last summer I believe I reread the Twilight books and I reread Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows once. And when the third book in the Hunger games series was about to come out I reread the first book, though at the time I didn't own the second book so I never got to reread that book.

In the future I think it might be nice to reread both Twilight and the Hunger Games.

 

10 comments:

  1. Love your answer. IT's different. I like your blog template. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the HP books, though I haven't had a chance to re-read those books.
    New follower!
    Cana
    http://placeofreeds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices.
    To find out which books I return to and to follow me back (I’m following you now from Follow Friday) check out My Follow Friday post

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twilight and Harry Potter are some of the few books I've reread too. They're just so awesome! Great picks :)

    Here's my FF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree, I don't often have time to do re-reads but Twilight and The Hunger Games are both series that I would like to re-visit some time in the future!

    I'm a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter all the way <3333

    Great post, new follower:D

    My Post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I love re-reading parts of Twilight. I want to re-read all of Breaking Dawn before the movie comes out.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. Havn't read harry potter... :/ but i will some day! :D

    My FF, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Follow Friday!

    I hope you will stop by and check out our twitter event going on today!
    http://OurBooksOurVoice.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi
    Just following through. I don't generally re read either but I may reread HP some day

    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete