Sunday, September 4, 2011

In My Mailbox (10) & 50 Follower Anouncement!

 



This week I bought two books. The first one, Anna and the French Kiss [review] I got from Target after reading a copy I got from the library and loved. 

The second book I found at a thrift store, and it was on my to-read list on goodreads so I got it. The Knife of Never Letting Go I'm not sure where I heard about this one (I'm sorry to who ever it was), but was on someone's IMM a month or so ago and I thought it sounded really good.


NOW! On Friday I hit 50 followers, that means I'll be having a giveaway sometime this month. I'm not sure what the prize is at the moment, but stay tuned!

Let me know what you think of either of those books if you've read them and link me to your IMM!

3 comments:

  1. I loved Anna and the French Kiss as well. I can't wait for Lola! I'm sure it's going to be just as good, if not better.

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think everyone adores Anna and The French Kiss! =)

    ReplyDelete