Monday, October 24, 2011

My Blog has a New Name & URL

My lovely little blog has been running for about five months now and after some thought I decided to change the name because the old name (readspect) just wasn't right for me. After some more thought about words that start with R (to go with reads) I decided to go with Rescue (Superhero theme!). I now think I finally have a layout and name I love (you may have noticed I constantly changed the header or background to test how I felt about them) and I think I have something that will stick. So. What do you think? I would like your input.

New Name: Rescue Reads
New Address: www.rescuereads.blogspot.com
New look: Check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Superhero idea - it's so much fun! And the header is really eye-catching too! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete