Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Standalone Reading Challenge

Since this will be my first beginning of a year blogging I'm super excited to start some challenges this year! This year I am going to try the Standalone Reading Challenge from Icey Books and I Like These Books. The object is to read 15 books in the year of 2012 that are NOT part of a series and are released in 2012, which is a very difficult thing to do these days. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get though all 15 though I do hope to get a good amount of that done this year.

My To Read List:



The Miseducation of Cameron Post
Love & Leftovers
*More may Come Later

2 comments:

  1. Yay! What an awesome way to start the new year ;) Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for signing up for the challenge!

    ReplyDelete