Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 4/24/12

 Hosted by the Ladies of Broke and Bookish

This week's Top Ten Tuesday is 
Top Ten All Time Favorite Characters in Books


Girls

 I love Juliette because she starts out such a broken character and then she has such significant character development by the end of the story.

I love Lola because she has such a unique personality that I really wish that I could meet her and become friends with her.

I love Lena because she is such a unique character and has a very interesting image.

I love Piper because she is such a fun and interesting character and she is able to do things that people wouldn't think of a deaf person being able to do.

Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
I love Katniss because she is a very brave character who is very selfless and very strong.

Boys

I love Augustus because he is such a nerd and he has a huge and hilarious personality.

I love Finn because even though he is not the strongest or richest person in the world he would do anything for the girl he loves.

I love Adam  because he never gave up on Juliette (Above) even when she disappeared and he found out what has happened to her in the past.

I love Cricket because he never gives up on his love of Lola (Above)

I love Puck because he has such an amazing, comical and funny personality and I absolutely would love to meet him.

3 comments:

  1. Who wouldn't want to meet Puck? I'd love to have him around to make me laugh. Great list!
    My List

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katniss is a must but I haven't read any of the other books mentioned on your list (yet!). Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, I definitely need to read the Fault in our Stars and Lola... everyone's on about the men in those books! Cool list :)

    Feel free to check out my list :)

    ReplyDelete