Monday, June 4, 2012

Armchair Bea!

It's now the time of year when lots of excitement happens in the blogging community and lots and lots of bloggers, authors and publishers take off to New York for the lovely Book Expo America conference for lots of authors, books, and meeting other bookish people. And though I really want to be there, well, here I am. Not there. So I'm going to be trying out Armchair BEA this year in hopes to get a taste of BEA, and maybe sometime in the future I'll be able to head off to BEA with some of the other bloggers! 

Though I only have a vague idea what goes on during Armchair BEA, what I have been able to find out about sounds like a lot of fun!

Armchair BEA 2012 Agenda (The Armchair BEA website)

Monday, June 4th: Introductions First!


Tuesday, June 5th: Giveaways Everywhere!


Wednesday, June 6th: Networking ... In Real Life?!


Thursday, June 7th: Beyond the Blog


Friday, June 8th: The Future of Book Blogging
 
They seem to have a really great line up for this year and I really can't wait for all of the fun! 
 
Are you participating? Are you going to BEA? Comment below and let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment