Sunday, July 22, 2012

Book Haul 7/22/12

I haven't made a book Haul in quite a long time, but in the past three weeks or so I have gotten some pretty awesome books that I can't wait to read.

Endlessly by Kiersten White Won From Epic Reads
Saving June by Hannah Harrington Gifted by Harlequin Teen Panel
Seraphina by Rachel Hartman Won from Random  Buzzers
Jersey Angel (x2) and Swag from Random Buzzers Ambuzzadors

Make sure to check out my giveaway of Jersey Angel

What did you get the past few weeks? Have you read any of these? Comment and link below!

4 comments:

  1. Yay for Endlessly!! I have Serephina from Net Galley but haven't finished it yet. :) enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's quite and awesome free haul you got going here. I'm definitely uber jealous of Endlessly. I should go make sure it's on hold at the library for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous, you have Endlessly! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Stacking the Shelves
    Lisa @ Shatterbooks

    ReplyDelete
  4. ENDLESSLY! I really, really want to read that one. Like, really. Really really. And Saving June is SO amazing. That book was just full of awesome-sauce. I can't even put the awesomeness into words! I really hope that you enjoy that one as much as I did. =)

    -Aneeqah @ My Not So Real Life

    ReplyDelete