Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Waiting on Wendesday 9/19/12 Burning Blue

Burning Blue by Paul Griffin
Publication Date: October 25th 2012
Goodreads

How far would you go for love, beauty, and jealousy?

When Nicole Castro, the most beautiful girl in her wealthy New Jersey high school, is splashed with acid on the left side of her perfect face, the whole world takes notice. But quiet loner Jay Nazarro does more than that--he decides to find out who did it. Jay understands how it feels to be treated like a freak, and he also has a secret: He's a brilliant hacker. But the deeper he digs, the more danger he's in--and the more he falls for Nicole. Too bad everyone is turning into a suspect, including Nicole herself.

Award-winning author Paul Griffin has written a high-stakes, soulful mystery about the meaning--and dangers--of love and beauty.
I heard of this in an ALA book haul and the was it was described made it sound super awesome and I really can't wait to get my hands on this book. 

4 comments:

  1. This looks amazing. I love it when writers write about high school challenges and such. Plus it has a bit of mystery which I love!

    great pick

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw this on another blog. It sounds really unique and I love the cover! Here's My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one sounds intense but really good. I'm definitely going to have to check it out. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick!! It sounds interesting! :)
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete