Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday 12/4/12

Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by the Ladies over at Broke and Bookish

This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Books I Wouldn't Mind Santa Bringing Me

It's been quite a long time since I've participated in this meme, though this week's topic is one I had some fun putting together! In no particular order, here's my picks!


1. The Diviners By Libba Bray

2. Code Name Verity by Elizabeth Wein

3. Speed of Light by Amber Kizer

4. Emblaze by Jessica Shirvington

5. The Raven Boys by Maggie Steifvater

6. Days of Blood and Starlight by Lani Taylor

7. Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

8. Outpost by Ann Aguirre

9. Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes

10. White Lines by Jennifer Banash

2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!! Code Name Verity!! Everyone - seriously EVERYONE needs to read it!! It was so good and sad and bittersweet and real and heart-rending. But all of these other books look good too! I have Ruby Red and The Raven Boys, but I want Outpost and Falling Kingdoms and The Diviners! Such a great list! :D

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read
    My TTT: http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2012/12/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-wouldnt-mind.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved Days of Blood and Starlight! I hope you get to read it soon. :]

    Falling Kingdoms made my list too. It just sounds SO AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete