Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday: Parallel

Parallel by Lauren Miller
Published: May 14th 2013
Goodreads
Abby Barnes had a plan. Get into a great college, major in journalism, and land her dream job at a major newspaper. But on the eve of her 18th birthday, she's stuck on a Hollywood movie set instead, wishing she could rewind her life. But the next morning, she’s in a dorm room at Yale, with no memory of how she got there. A collision of parallel worlds has left Abby living a new reality every time her younger parallel self makes a new decision. Forced to live out the consequences of a path she didn't choose, Abby must let go on her plans for the future and learn to focus on the present, without losing sight of who she is, the boy who might just be her soul mate, and the destiny that’s finally in reach.

This book just sounds really good. It sounds like it might almost be like Pivot Point, and I loved that book SO MUCH. I want to read more like it! I'm super excited to read this one!

6 comments:

  1. This sounds interesting. I hadn't heard of it before. Thanks for sharing!

    ~Mandi Kaye | My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually only just read the summary for this one and oh my gosh I'm excited. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Parallel sounds excellent! I really can't wait to get my hands on it. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG YES!!! If you loved Pivot Point, you will ADORE Parallel! I recently finished reading this book and it was INCREDIBLE!!! Honestly, I could go on about it for days. I promise, you'll love it! Parallel and Pivot Point definitely have similar vibes, and the romances have similar approaches.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. My goodness that does sounds like an interesting book. Great pick and Happy Reading! Here is my WoW for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been seeing this book around the blogosphere and it just sounds. AMAZING. I can't even. I love parallel world books, so this one should be awesome. Hope you get to read it soon! <3

    ReplyDelete