Why have I started to make youtube videos?
1. They take less time for me to make than a blog post does for me to write.
2. It's much easier to fangirl than: asdfghjklzxcvbnmqwertyuiop
3. I feel like vlogging is much more personal since I can see the faces of those who I follow.
4. I'm learning a lot about video making/editing.
6. Making wrap-ups/TBRs/Book Hauls is tons of fun in video format.
7. Emotion is more easily betrayed in verbal rather than written review form for me.
8. There are a lot of awesome booktubers that I've gotten to talk to briefly.
9. I still want to share my feelings about books with the world!
10. I love books, and that's the whole reason why we're here.