Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow My Book Blog Friday (1)


Okay... this is my first time doing this, so if I like it, I'll keep doing it. It's FRIDAY!

Follow Me Friday is hosted at Alison can Read and Parajunkee.

Q. In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. Which mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

My Answer: Umm... I suppose Fairies, just because they seem like they might be kind of fun.


Well. If your reading this cause you found my blog though FMF, Hi!

7 comments:

  1. That's a great choice you mentioned. I'm your latest follower and would love for you to visit my site when you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday_25.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love faeries! I named my blog after the fae shapeshifting phooka.

    Stopping by via Follow Friday. I'm a new follower. Have a great weekend!

    Holjo @ Pedantic Phooka
    www.pedanticphooka.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I'd go for fairies too...as long as they weren't of the evil variety.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fairies was my pick as well, goes back to childhood. But yes, I would see them as mischievous fun creatures mostly.

    New Follower
    http://linnywrites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower, hopping through :)

    I like your choice -- they seem a tiny bit less threatening then some of the others lol

    Here's mine:
    http://romanceaholic.com/?p=2186

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Friday! Just hopping through.
    I wouldn't mind faeries as long as they don't do too much mischief!
    New follower here.
    Please hop by my FF post

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping on through! Thanks for the visit and Happy Friday :D

    ReplyDelete