Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Waiting On Wednesday (2)

Okay, I really don't do memes regularly, but I thought I would put together one for this week with two books because I really can't choose one this time.

Glow by Amy Kathleen Ryan
I noticed this book for the first time on someone's In My Mailbox (sorry, I can't remember who) and I completely fell in love with the description of the book, plus it has a beautiful cover!


The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa
Okay... yes as I'm writing this (Monday 8/15/2011) I'm only just reading the Iron Daughter, but I already know I'm going to be reading this book. I really have no choice, I'm hooked.
So you guys think the guy on the cover Ash? I really wish they hadn't suddenly switched the cover model so quick like that, but who cares? It's Ash.

Leave a comment, and whats on your WoW?

No comments:

Post a Comment