Sunday, May 13, 2012

Bout of Books Read-a-thon To-Be-Read 2012


I have decided to sign up for the Bout of Books Read-a-thon in hopes that I will do a little more reading this week. On average I read about two to three books a week so by the end of the read-a-thon I hope to read more than my two or three average. Books I hope to read this week are:

Grave Mercy
The Fine Art of Truth or Date
The Duff
Graceling
Supernaturally

I will be updating on Twitter and Goodreads

Please link me to your read-a-thon posts in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goals and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Graceling and the DUFF but I have not read them yet- my goal is 5 and half books (I have to finish Shatter me- I have been reading it since January). I hope you enjoy them and share what you think- and Grave Mercy sounds very interesting. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete