Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by the ladies at Broke and Bookish
This Week's Topic:
Top Ten Book Romances That You Think Would Make It In The Real World
1. & 2. Anna and St. Claire & Lola and Cricket from Anna and the French Kiss and Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
I now proclaim Stephanie Perkins to be the queen of all things YA Contemporary Romance. Seriously, her books are the best. Her characters are funny and super unique, I love them <3
3. Hazel and Agustus from The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
John Green is a freaking genius. John Green creates the most loveable nerdiest characters ever, those two are PERFECT for each other.
4. Charlotte and Harlin from A Need So Beautiful by Suzanne Young
The title says it all.
5. Jordan and Sam from Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally
Sports + Romance, very interesting combination made so amazing.
6. Amy and Roger from Amy and Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Road trip book! Need I say more?
7. Alex and Aiden from Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
If you have not read this book you better go get it now. I'm serious.
8. Juliette and Adam from Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
This book has such... amazing writing and emotion. There. Is. Not. Words.
9. Meghan and Ash from The Iron Fey Series by Julie Kagawa
Again with the geniuses. I wish I was as smart as this lady.
10. Cam and Asher from The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder
Such a sad book with such an amazing couple. *Heart Breaks*