Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday 8/15/12 Time Between Us

Time Between  Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
Publication Date: October 8th 2012
Goodreads

Anna and Bennett were never supposed to meet: she lives in 1995 Chicago and he lives in 2012 San Francisco. But Bennett’s unique ability to travel through time and space brings him into Anna’s life, and with him, a new world of adventure and possibility.

As their relationship deepens, they face the reality that time might knock Bennett back where he belongs, even as a devastating crisis throws everything they believe into question. Against a ticking clock, Anna and Bennett are forced to ask themselves how far they can push the bounds of fate—and what consequences they can bear in order to stay together.

7 comments:

  1. Lovely cover! I read Tempest recently and although I enjoyed it I don't know if I'm into time travel fiction. Do you think there will be more?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for this one too!
    Here's my WOW: http://livingforthebooks.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-6.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cover! I can't wait to read this one! Time travel? yes please! :D
    My WOW: http://booknookgirl.blogspot.com/2012/08/waiting-on-wednesday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO excited for this one! This definitely sounds like Tempest a bit, which I enjoyed. =) I also am a fan of the cover for this one! It's very light and pretty. I actually get to meet the author during Austin Teen Book Festival- which you should totally come to by the way! Too bad her book won't be out by then for me to get signed. :P I do plan on buying this one though!!

    Fabulous pick Erika! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome choice! I'm really excited for this one. It sounds SO GOOD. I can't wait to finally read it! I love YA time travel novels and I feel that there just aren't enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For whatever reason I hadn't heard of this book before...it sounds really awesome and the cover is pretty too. Can't wait to read it!

    Awesome pick!

    -Megan

    ReplyDelete