Friday, May 31, 2013

Summer

My summer will be starting up pretty soon here, and hopefully I'll be able to do some blogging again. I'm sorry guys. I've been terrible at blogging pretty much the last month and a half  because all of a sudden I have no time for anything anymore. Starting in less that a week I will have twice as much time to do stuff as I did before, and I'm excited to get back into the blogging swing of things.

The last two to three weeks I've pretty much been reading nothing but the Vampire Academy books-I'm currently on the last one. I've already posted a review for the first book, but I think I will do a collective review for the reset of the books. I also read and saw The Great Gatsby. I won't be reviewing either of those but I love the symbolism in that story.

This summer I won't be awfully busy. I do plan on participating in Camp Nanowrimo in July, so let me know if you're going to be a part of that, I love getting to know other Nanos. I also plan on reading, writing, and blogging a ton more than I have been.

Thanks for dealing with me guys.
Erika

No comments:

Post a Comment